Fayetteville Arkansas - Page 4 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Fayetteville Arkansas

Comments

• Chicken Express
    dscn2236.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
  • Scott's BV Lemon Blue Pullet. Nice bird.
    dscn2153.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
  • THAT BIRD SHOULD OF BEEN IN THE TOP 3.
  • One of My Red Pyle hens. and a couple of my SDW cockerels. BV and RV Show #2.
    dscn2150.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
    dscn2270.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
    dscn2130.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
  • Good pics
  • Thanks Jason, I've been practicing but most of the time I have a hard time with photo's of birds.
  • I can't ever get them to look good when I try. I will leave it up to you guys
  • Good pictures Ernie, thanks for showing.glad you had a good time.
  • Hippy I am sorry that I didn't get to meet you either. I wish I had waited to meet you instead of buying that blue pullet from that long haired dude.
  • Ernie you are a great photographer.
  • edited November 2013
    Here are some more pics of BV of Show #1. The SDW pullet is Willie Silvey's and I believe the spangled is Eric woods. Anyone know the owners of the others feel free to name them. I appologize if I left any out.
    dscn2215.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
    dscn2212.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
    dscn2227.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
    dscn2222.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
    dscn2226.jpg
    640 x 480 - 124K
  • edited November 2013
    That white may be Ned or Jeff Simmons. congrats to the Simmons family. Ned and Jeff had a super day with Ned winning RB in both shows with the black k and Jeff hitting the top 5 with his BBred k. S&E had an awsome Wheaten hen. Congrats to all.
  • Congratulations everyone good job hippie glad you had a great day
  • Mark Camilleri from Canada.
  • Sorry cockofthewalk and your buddy and that little stud dog you got I thought you was to have to pay child support,thanks Junebug we had 42 blacks good class.
  • If child support came into play, I have a lawsuit against the veterinarian
  • NICE PIC,S THANKS SCRATCH THAT SDW IN THE MIDDLE PIC LOOKS NICE.
  • HOW ABOUT THEM SIMMONS BOY,S KICKING BUTT.CONGRATS.
  • It was a good show. Great to meet the Hippie! Lol He's a good guy with a lot of chicken knowledge. Greg and Scratch's birds look good. Atoka should be a tuff show. The Simmons express will be there. Congrats to all the winners!!! =D>