GREAT EYE FOR PICKING O.E. - OEGB Int'l Society

GREAT EYE FOR PICKING O.E.

tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
edited April 2012 in User Suggestions
WE HAVE SEVERAL EXHIBITORS WITH A GREAT EYE ON PICKING O.E. I HAVE JUDGED SEVERAL TIMES AT LUCASVILLE,OHIO AND THEY HAVE A JUDGING CONTEST FOR EXHIBITORS. ITS FIVE BUCKS TO ENTER AND THE WINNER GETS FIFTY BUCKS,I ENTER OTIS FIELDS AND HE NEVER LETS ME DOWN. WE SPLIT THE FIFTY AND GET A BIG KICK OUT OF IT.THEY HAVE A JUDGE PICK BEHIND THEM THAT IS NOT HIRED AT THE SHOW.I GUESS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THE BIG O HAS A GREAT EYE FOR BIRDS.AND ON THE LOCAL BOY RANDY AUTREY ALSO CAN PICKEM.DONT LET EITHER OF THESE GUYS LOSE IN YOUR CHICKEN PIN.LOL.

Comments

• Dag gum Tracy I've got a couple of yards left to go to this fall.
  • Do you think that comes from striving to breed and raise the perfect bird and well literally eating,breathing,@ sleeping this great hobby!! Just asking....
  • I know who to contact when I am selecting my show birds this fall! Get ready Randy!
  • edited April 2012
    Randy, you know that invitation I gave you to come to my house , after this warning I don't know if that still holds or not? LOL
    You would probably not see anything here worth having anyway.
  • The Legend has a great eye for oe
    2012-04-28 13.25.17.jpg
    320 x 240 - 63K
    2012-04-06 15.05.22.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
  • Randy, as a suggestion you might want to hang closer to Tracy and let him tutor you to get your poultry judging license to judge the poultry. You seem to have a good eye for them and we could always use another judge and it would be somehting you would have fun at. I really think that you like picking the best of birds out of a line up and would always render an honest evaluation of what you saw that day.
    Bill
  • I think I will pass on the suggestion. I'm a little too old now and I may be a little to harsh on some of the birds shown now. Seeing a lit of different birds across the country would be great so that would be the ultimate pay off, but the cash pay is not that great from what I hear. Also, I get into enough trouble trying to help the ones I am working with now. I have a full plate, but not too tasty.
  • "I may be a little to harsh on some of the birds shown now."
    That might not be a bad thing! Yeh, if You was going for the money you would sure have to refrain! There could be lots of good things in it though.
    Bill
  • We can always use a good OE judge duckwing if you decided to go for your license. There aren't too many real good ones out there today.