The Old English Game Bantam Society was built on the novel idea of free memberships to ensure the widest possible dissemination of information concerning OEGB. We welcome poultry enthusiasts to become members to partake in our active discussions and enjoy the promotions.
~Treat each other the way you would like to be treated as flame wars will not be tolerated.~
If you would like this message to disappear, please log-in or create an account.
  • I'm looking for bantams to buy please call 254 421 4266 I'm robert
  • tracytracy
    Send tracy a MessagePosts: 6,465Member, Ambassador, Forum Supporter, 2013 IHS Inductee
    will have some soon tracy hill 806 220 6837 or 806 622 2488 i have some youngsters now mainly males.
    Forum Supporter
  • tracytracy
    Send tracy a MessagePosts: 6,465Member, Ambassador, Forum Supporter, 2013 IHS Inductee
    BB RED, BROWN RED AND WHEATEN O.E.DO YOU LIVE IN TEXAS IS SO WHERE.
    Forum Supporter
  • hey tracy do you have any good looking show females for sale if so what price
  • tracytracy
    NOT YET.
    Forum Supporter
  • Hi Tracy, I am also looking for some birds to show. what colors do you have? I currently have blacks, blue wheatons, self blues, and BBReds. what is the price range? will need shipped to New York State. Thanks Bonnie W Afton, NY
  • tracytracy
    BB RED WHEATEN AND BROWN REDS.YES I CAN SHIP ANY WHERE AFTER SEPT 1ST WHEN IT COOLS OFF.
    Forum Supporter

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

US Poultry Events

Most Popular This Week

Top Posters
    All time This Week