RED RIVER SHOOTOUT - Page 10 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

RED RIVER SHOOTOUT

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    I AM STILL LOST ON THAT.
  • Brad Pitt Is Tracy hills twin brother
    maybe brad pimp.lol.
    I TALKED TO JASON AND NEXT YR.WE WILL HIRE 1 S.E. JUDGE AND 1 LOCAL JUDGE AND HAVE THE SHOW ON A SATURDAY.WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE 800 TO 1000 O.E. IT WILL BE WHERE THE EAST MEETS THE WEST AN OLD FASHION SHOOTOUT.
  • sounds great to me!! Where will it be next year - I'll start making plans now!
  • Do y'all report show reports to the OE club out there ?
    yes but sometimes they don't get the credit.depends on who you are.
    WERE NOT HILLBILLY,S
  • We do show reports but for some reason a lot seem to get (Lost )
    LAST YR I HAD OVER 200 POINTS AND THE REPORTS WERE SENT IN AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET CREDIT FOR 100.HOW ABOUT THAT.
  • welcome to the club ,
    edited November 2013
    THIS IS SO SAD THAT THE O.E. CLUB HAS WENT TO WHAT IT IS.IF YOU CAN'T DO THE JOB GET OUT.THEY DO NOTHING FOR THE YOUTH AND THE POINTS ARE A JOKE.AND THE HOF IS A JOKE TO.LETS LET MY BUDDY GET IN HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING BUT VOTE FOR HIM.THERE ARE SOME OUTSTANDING PEOPLE IN THERE.SORRY I FILL THIS WAY.AND SO MANY THAT SHOULD BE IN ALSO.
  • Tracy is on the War Path. He has a point
    JUST VENTING THIS GOES BACK TO 1995 AT THE NATIONAL WHEN MR.QUAIL O.E. ASKED ME A QUESTION ABOUT HIS QUAIL AND I GUESS IT WASN'T WHAT HE WANTED TO HEAR.SO HE HAS IT FOR ME.
  • These new Oklahoma shows are on the move---in the right direction. Leaders Serve!
  • Thanks David, I'm glad to see an entry from K&D! We are excited y'all are coming down again this year.
    GREAT WEEKEND OF O.E. ACTION WITH 1100 O.E. IN 2 DAYS.
  • 578 OE BIRDS Entries are closed now.
    Atoka is on fire this weekend.
  • I want to tell everyone that entered THANKS! A years worth of planning and flying by the seat of our pants and it's finally here. I hope this show is something that is talked about for a while. This all started from an idea we had at the atoka show last fall and the 1st Red River Shootout is now upon us. We had a great support group from a lot of the members on here and I would like to thank all of you. We hope you like the awards that we have to recognize the winners. My goal was to have a one of a kind show and that goal was shared by Jason, Tracy and Keith.
    Again, thank you to all that entered, the ones that helped and the ones that supported us throughout! See you Saturday and Sunday!