RED RIVER SHOOTOUT - Page 11 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

RED RIVER SHOOTOUT

Comments

• We for sure are flying by the seat of our pants. Lol
  • Don't forget we are having a awesome fish fry also
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    do you have a breakdown on classes if so how many bb reds, blacks and wheatens.thank to you to brad.
  • I will post them in the morning.
    I do know we have 30+ lemon blues and 28 brassy backs.
  • Wheatens are close to 70
    thanks jason.
    THIS NEEDS TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE 1ST SHOW IN THE SAME YR THE JAM. HAD ITS 50TH.
  • Yes I will always remember that
    I WONDER WHO WILL STILL BE AROUND WHEN THE 50TH RED RIVER SHOOTOUT COMES AROUND.
  • Tracy it want be you and me that's for sure
    59 FRIDAY I HOPE TO MAKE THE 5TH ONE LOL.
  • You should be here about 30'more years
    I HOPE TIM YOU TO.
  • Brad has done a awesome job in helping with our show. Wanted to make sure everybody knows how hard he has worked on this show.
    WE ARE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO IT BRAD AND JASON THANK YOU GUYS.
  • It's getting close boys. The Very First Red River Shootout will be a great time and I am excited to see who Wins the OE cup for the first time . Big Thanks to Brad Richardson , Tracy Hill , Greg garrison , Keith Thomas and Scott H for helping make this all possible. Thank you so much guys.
  • edited November 2013
    My spirit will be with you guys but my butt is gonna be in Baton Rouge clerking with Cooper. May finally learn what all them checks and x's mean on the card if he wants to share that with me. LOL. Take plenty photos especially of TRacy being inducted to the hall of honor. Tracy finally getting some well deserved and long overdue recognition will be the best part of all.
  • Jason is it possible for a
    Chocolate to win it the first year. Lol
  • NRV champion
  • Nobody showing Opals ?