The Old English Game Bantam Society was built on the novel idea of free memberships to ensure the widest possible dissemination of information concerning OEGB. We welcome poultry enthusiasts to become members to partake in our active discussions and enjoy the promotions.
~Treat each other the way you would like to be treated as flame wars will not be tolerated.~
If you would like this message to disappear, please log-in or create an account.
RED RIVER SHOOTOUT
  • Thanks for the kind words, I just provide labor but Greg is the brains behind the madness. Most of you know I've only been showing a couple years but I've made some really good friendships at the shows. Brad said it right when he said its like a family reunion every year getting to see everyone. I don't ever expect to win very many shows with the varietys and birds I have, but the fellowship to me is better than any starred win! Brad and Jason put on a top notch show, and my oh my that is one nice trophy!
  • Ok lol as much as I wanna go west Ill be in Knoxville that Weekend, Wayne I Do plan on us going out there next fall though hint hint
  • kjundogkjundog
    Send kjundog a MessagePosts: 3,014Member, Ambassador
    It's a date buddy. You will love the hospitality of the Oklahoma people and the Texans that will be there are pretty awesome also. In the words of Horace Greely go west young man.
  • kjundogkjundog
    Send kjundog a MessagePosts: 3,014Member, Ambassador
    Keith, We need to talk on the phone before then and you can tell me what areas need improving. I will try to pick out something to help you if I have it.
  • Congratulations everyone and a big congratulations to Keith Thomas
  • tracytracy
    Send tracy a MessagePosts: 6,235Member, Ambassador, Forum Supporter, 2013 IHS Inductee
    GREAT WEEKEND THANKS TO ALL PLEASE NOTICE NO BIG 3 IN THE TOP 5.
    Forum Supporter
  • Keith Thomas and Jerry for deserving of their awards for being great examples of a true sportsman and K&D bantams has earned their award for being great examples of true showmans and gentleman for a long time.
  • Congrats to all the winners and we for the first time at both if these shows awarded a best non recognized bird. Thanks for that guys and I believe it will help bring more birds to your show also.
  • Anyone who took pictures at the show please post them so I can have them and save them to my computer. I didn't have time to get the BV and rv pictures.
  • Did anyone get pictures of the winning birds?
  • Ron took some pics he will get them on here
  • This is the top 6 wheaten cockerels during the judging of the class. Total of 30 cockerels were shown.
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
  • Top 10 Best Blue K Jason Copass Reserve Blue Wheaten H Roy Leftwich 3rd Brassy Back H Texoma Bantams 4th Brown Red P David price 5th Wheaten P Burkhart Bantams 6th white P Roy Leftwich 7th BB Red H Tracy hill 8th black C Jason Copass 9th Blue Red K Jerry Braziel jr 10th Crele H Richardson's Bantams
  • Someone left chairs at the barn Sunday. I have them. Please call me if you are missing your chairs!!! Tell me what they look like and if your description matches what I found I will get them back to you. Sorry for taking so long I just seen them again! 214-585-1564
  • 2 black bone collector chairs that is in orange writing. They also have a little chicken dust on them. Does This describe them pretty good.
  • Nope! I'm keeping them lol
  • Best Blue K Jason Copass Reserve Blue Wheaten H Roy Leftwich 3rd Brassy Back H Texoma Bantams 4th Brown Red P David price 5th Wheaten P Burkhart Bantams 6th white P Roy Leftwich 7th BB Red H Tracy hill 8th black C Jason Copass 9th Blue Red K Jerry Braziel jr 10th Crele H Richardson's Bantams Birchen BV and Rv Burkhart Bantams Black- bv Bb Red- BV Tracy hill Rv Jason Copass BTB- BV and rv Jenkins Bantams Blue- BV and rv Jason Copass Blue BrassyBack- BV and rv Roy Leftwich Blue GDW Jerry Braziel Sr Blue Red- BV and RV Jerry Braziel jr Blue sdw- BV and Rv Jerry Corcoran Blue wheaten- BV Roy Leftwich Brassy Back- BV texoma bantams Brown red- BV & RV David Price Columbian-BV&Rv Richardson's Bantams Crele- BV&Rv Richardson's Bantams Ginger red- BV K&K Rv willie silvey Lemon Blue- BV Burkhart Rv Eric wood Red Pyle- BV&RV Ernie mays Silver blue- BV Burkhart Rv Jamie Creamer Sdw- BV Ernie mays Rv red river bantams Spangle- BV&Rv Burkhart Bantams Splash- BV&RV K&D Bantams Wheaten- BV Burkhart RV Ned Simmons White- BV Roy Leftwich Rv K&K bantams Non-Recognized Champ NRV Blue Spangle K&D bantams Blue spangle- BV&RV K&D bantams Opal- BV&RV Ron smith Red quill- BV&RV Jerry Corcoran Chocolate- BV&RV red river bantams Blue Ginger Red- BV K&K bantams
  • Hey Greg did say you had my chairs though not sure if those are the ones your talking about.
  • Nope these that I found had chocolate all over them. They can't be yours!! Lol
  • We figured you were donating them to us for next year.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

US Poultry Events

Most Popular This Week

Top Posters
    All time This Week